Sunday, October 23, 2011

Kijjet's Goodbye... for now

Hi my wonderful bloggy friends. I am sorry I have been so absent from bloggy-blog land. The brilliant Kijjet  decided to accidentally dump an entire cup of ice water on her computer. (Bye bye computer!) So I was without a computer for about a month. By the time I finally got a new one, well, I seemed to have lost the blogging bug.

So many new and wonderful things happening in my life these days, it's hard to find time to sit down and blog. I am truly living in the moment, enjoying every new element of pregnancy and counting the days until baby comes. I am now in my 30th week and 10 more weeks feels both so far away and so incredibly close.

Blogging and reading everyone's blogs (as wonderful as they are) took so much time, I wasn't able to find a good balance between life, work, preparing for baby and blogging. So, of course, blogging took the back burner. I don't know when (or if) I'll be back, but I will try to post some baby pictures come January-ish for those interested. It has been a blessing and a joy getting to know all of you and to share some of my life with you. I do hope the blogging bug bites me again someday. But for now, I am content to rub my belly and ponder the baby chilling out in the crock-pot of my uterus. ;) If any of you would like to stay in touch via Facebook, email me at kijjet at gmail.com and let me know your "real" name.

Hugs and blessings to all of you!!

29 weeks pregnant! (haven't taken the 30 wk photo yet)

4 comments:

  1. You look beautiful. And yes I want to see baby pictures. I will send you my FB info. Just don't ever mention blogging as my friends and family (with a couple exceptions) don't know about my blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessings to you and the new babe! I have missed you and will continue to do so... but how fabulous that you are enjoying those precious moments in real life! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! I miss preggo days. We will miss you, stay healthy and rest up and you better post some munchkin pictures!!!
    Every blessing,
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the little pumpkin, I will miss you, you really helped me turn things around quit a bit. Blessings

    ReplyDelete