I have been going back and forth on what to do with this blog for DAYS. I love this blog and all my followers and didn't want to scrap it entirely. But I also felt like I wanted to branch out in a different direction that doesn't quite fit under the umbrella of "Dear Goddess: Bless Me". I want to blog about motherhood and cloth diapers and other mama-stuff that I am surrounded with these days. (People in my life are getting tired of being bombarded with my litany of cloth diaper benefits. I figured if I blogged about it to an audience that is interested in the same thing... then I won't overwhelm the few adults in real life that I accidentally corner when I start "talking mama shop.") In the same breath, I loved how in the past this blog helped me feel much more connected to the Goddess. I think that's where my hesitation to start over completely from scratch comes from.
So, I will keep this blog. And I will continue with my new blog. I have decided each has their own separate purpose. I did clean up this blog a little and removed any vent-y stuff, because you know what... it needed to be expressed at the time but it doesn't need to be remembered. I've moved on and so should those posts. So in a sense, both blogs are "fresh" and ready to go. Dear Goddess: Bless Me will continue to focus on things of spiritual importance to me. And my new blog will focus on all things kid and baby related.
Now, please help me get my new blog underway properly by clicking the BIG link below and checking it out. If you like what you see so far, please subscribe/follow.
Hugs!
Kijjet
PS - Grab my new blog button if you feel so inclined. ---------------------------------------------------------->
No comments:
Post a Comment