Friday, July 15, 2011

A Dear Thank You to a Friend

The out pouring of love and positive energy for this pregnancy from everyone in bloggy-blog land has been astounding. There were a few people in bloggy-blog land that I shared the news with a little sooner. And their support and love through the first trimester was a blessing. I called upon the talent of Kim at Fairy Bell Cottage because I really felt the need to have some pregnancy inspired “Kim jewelry”. And I was not disappointed! Kim made the most amazing necklace for me. It was so wonderfully crafted and charged with loving, protective energy it blew me away. I love wearing this little tribute to the Goddess. If you haven’t ever seen Kim’s work, PLEASE go check out her Etsy shop, Goddess Amour. She is just amazing and this necklace is just one showcase of her talent.

In addition to being an amazing artist, who pays attention to the details (both physical and metaphysical), she is also an amazing person who listens, cares and approaches everything with positive energy. So I just wanted to send a big huge thank you to Kim and of course, share her beautiful creation with all of you! (My pictures don't do it justice, but I tried. And remember, click to enlarge.)


Now, a little bit about this special necklace...

There is a beautiful pewter Goddess charm followed by a moss agate leaf bead. The beads on the chain are white moonstone, rose quartz, unakite and garnet. Kim was kind enough to type up some of the properties of these stones and I’ve retyped them to share with you.


Originally from Kim:
Moonstone is strongly connected to the moon and is filled with receptive, passive, feminine energy. It is the stone of intuition, inspiration and Goddess energy. It is also a stone of ‘new beginnings’ as well as a stone of ‘balance and harmony.’ Its most powerful affect is that of calming the emotions, and wearing it can increase your sensitivity to psychic impressions.

Moonstone is believed to be one of the best supportive crystals for women. It is thought to enhancer fertility, regulate your cycle and balance emotions, and its also a wonderful stone to carry around during pregnancy. It also balances the hormonal system, and is excellent for PMS, conception, pregnancy, childbirth and breast-feeding.

Rose Quartz , like other quartz crystals, amplifies and stores energy. Boosts self-esteem and encourages self-love, for emotional healing, to foster affection and to transform negative energy into positive, supportive energy. It is one of the most important stones for the heart and heart chakra.

Rose Quartz is considered to be the stone of fertility. It is said to promote fertility, guard against miscarriage, and encourages peace and calm. Rose Quartz fills the body with loving energy and protects the mother and unborn fetus from harm.

Unakite is a stone of vision. It balances emotions with spirituality and also provides grounding when needed. Unakite brings calm and gentle energy. With its green and pink swirls, it is considered to be the childbearing stone and is said to facilitate an easier labor, increase self-esteem and pave the way for a joyous birth.

Garnet energizes and revitalizes, balancing energy and bringing serenity. It also stimulates passion and increases sexual potency. Garnet has long been a symbol of love and devotion. It is attuned to heart energy.

Moss Agate is a stabilizing stone strongly connected with nature. Moss Agate is associated with nature spirits, bringing earth energy into its healing. It is said to refresh the soul and enable you to see the beauty in all you behold. Moss Agate helps to release old habits and promote forgiveness. It also comforts and soothes emotional wounds. Use Moss Agate to balance the Heart Chakra when releasing stress.

Moss Agate is considered a “birthing” crystal that can assist midwives in their work, lessening pain and assuring a good delivery. It is also a wonderful childbearing stone and is said to promote fertility, assist in new beginnings and in growing everything green! It is also very grounding.


Again, thank you SO MUCH Kim! I heart this necklace beyond belief!

Blessings to you all!
kijjet

5 comments:

  1. Awww, K....you just melted my little heart. Thank you so much for your kind words. I really do appreciate them. You're a good person :)

    I am so glad you love that necklace. Isn't the moonstone dreamy? That's one of my favorites. Wearing it is like receiving a hug from the Goddess.

    Super warm, squishy hugs to you! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful necklace to guide you through the months and years ahead. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this necklace is so gorgeous! How kind of you to honor Kim with this amazing post. I just love her myself. She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kim - I really do love the moonstone. I can't believe I hadn't really encountered it before this necklace. But I think the unakite calls me the most.

    @artistamyjo - It really is. The best part is when I wear it I am constantly reminded of the Goddess. It helps me feel connected.

    @Mina - She IS adorable! Maybe all of bloggy-blog land should have a "Kim week" sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving everything I see on the etsy store so far. I've always loved Catholic prayer beads, and wished I had some reflective of my own personal faith.

    ReplyDelete