spring.
flutter… flutter… grace
new life shining … like morning dew
we are in sync… me… you
flutter… flutter… grace
embraced.
smile.
flutter… flutter… grace
beauty in knowing… dreams coming true
planting roots… me… you
flutter… flutter… grace
embraced.
soaring.
flutter… flutter… grace
magic landscape… sunrise in view
bonding… me… you
flutter… flutter… grace
embraced.
sight.
flutter… flutter… grace
trusting my strength… right on queue
love… me… you
flutter… flutter… grace
goddess embraced.
flutter… flutter… grace
new life shining … like morning dew
we are in sync… me… you
flutter… flutter… grace
embraced.
smile.
flutter… flutter… grace
beauty in knowing… dreams coming true
planting roots… me… you
flutter… flutter… grace
embraced.
soaring.
flutter… flutter… grace
magic landscape… sunrise in view
bonding… me… you
flutter… flutter… grace
embraced.
sight.
flutter… flutter… grace
trusting my strength… right on queue
love… me… you
flutter… flutter… grace
goddess embraced.

Wow. That was just...beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love it! Flutter...flutter...grace. :)
ReplyDeleteWhere was that photo taken? The mossy green on the rocks is so vibrant and just pops right off the page. Reminds me of the lush green you see in Ireland.
Thanks Birdie! I love how your comment uses three periods like so much of my poem! :)
ReplyDeleteKim, thanks! The photo was taken in Santa Cruz, CA a looong looong time ago. I *might* have changed the color balance on the photo to make the moss stand out like it did when I saw it in person. :)
This poem makes me think of bright clouds of butterflies. :)
ReplyDeletebeautiful ty flitter flutter little butterfly :)
ReplyDeleteWow!! Magnificent! Beautiful poetry and awe-inspiring scenery...woah! That is gorgeous...thankyou!!
ReplyDeleteHUgs
Victoria
How utterly beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo lovely! Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for your kind and amazing comments! I'm glad everyone liked my little poem ditty. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the get well wishes. I hope to be back to 100% by the weekend.
ReplyDelete