Sunday, April 24, 2011

Good Luck - the weekly edition

Hi all! Just a quick Sunday post to share what Manifesting Good Luck cards I drew this week. Enjoy! I really think Thursday and Friday’s cards are the main lessons for the week. They seem very relevant to all the teenage drama going on this week. :)

Manifesting Good Luck Cards: Growth and Enlightenment by Deepak Chopra.


Sunday
I recognize that my experience of reality is unique.
When I recognize that no one experiences reality in exactly the same way, or responds to it in the same way, I am free.

Monday
I fell asleep while watching an episode of Castle (LOL) so I did not draw a card on Monday.

Tuesday
I am on the path of enlightenment.
I know I’m on the path of enlightenment when I witness more synchronicity in my life.

Wednesday
My inner self is my point of reference when I make decisions.
When I learn to rely on my inner self to decide, I know I’m on the right track – regardless of anyone else’s opinion.

Thursday
Whatever I put my attention on grows stronger.
The more attention I put on what I want in my life… the more what I want in my life will show up.

Friday
I am where my awareness is.
When I focus my awareness on my own responses and perceptions, I see the truth of a given situation.

Saturday
I choose to get in touch with my emotional pain.
When I get in touch with my emotional pain and learn to express it (appropriately), I can release it.

-----
If you would like to purchase your own cards, I did a little research and they are available on Amazon AND as an iPhone app. If you are *really* interested, there's also a YouTube video about the iPhone app.

5 comments:

  1. I'm really liking these cards. I'm going to see if Amazon has them. I like Wednesday's one the best.

    Splurged on a few new crystals this weekend. Found a phantom quartz wand! How are you liking your new crystal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. I really really need to get me a set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kim, Amazon DOES have them. I even posted the linky-link at the end of the post! Looks like they are only about 8 dollars. And if you have an iPhone you can download the app for only a few bucks.

    My cell phone is invisible and isn't an iPhone, so I can't download the app. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great! I love oracle decks and am working on my own set. These sound like a good addition to the collection. Thanks for sharing!

    Blessings~*
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thursday's message is so great. It's a more practical way of focusing on the positive, because it gives us a reason to do it.

    ReplyDelete