Back to the cards... I bought a deck of Manifesting Good Luck Cards: Growth and Enlightenment by Deepak Chopra. East West had demo decks so you could look through the cards. This deck really spoke to me. The sayings and artwork are wonderful. So I scrounged up my money and bought them. I used to draw them each day with a work collegue. We would draw them like Tarot cards, shuffling, putting our energy in and pulling out "the message we needed to hear." In the process of recreating my sacred space a few weeks ago, I found the cards and have been pulling one before bed each night.
It's becoming a good practice in intuition as I try to really "listen" to what card speaks to me and choose that one. I also find it's a reflective, calming way to go to bed. Now that I have a wonderful little bloggy-blog to share things on, you wonderful bloggy-blog friends get to find out what cards I drew!

Sunday
I am free.
I recognize that by embracing the unknown, I buy a ticket to freedom.
Monday
Life is magical and remarkable.
When I view life as magical and remarkable, I befriend Lady Luck.
Tuesday
I learn from my mistakes.
When I honor and accept my mistakes, I can release them and move on.
Wednesday
Life is a grand paradox.
There are many points of view in our universe, yet the ultimate goal of human endeavor is to reach unity consciousness. That is life's greatest paradox.
Thursday
I move beyond past conditioning.
I experience true freedom when I accept, understand and move on from the conditioning of the past.
Friday
I can choose karma or freedom.
When I understand that karma is simply a learned condition - it is not my destiny - I can choose to be free of it.
Saturday
I stop all worrying.
When I stop worrying, things don't bother me anymore, and I become lighthearted and full of joy.
-----
If you would like to purchase your own cards, I did a little research and they are available on Amazon AND as an iPhone app. If you are *really* interested, there's also a YouTube video about the iPhone app.
I love that they make deck apps! Thank you for the recommendation. :)
ReplyDeleteMuch Joy~*
Molly
oooh! those sound really awesome! I like the idea of drawing one each day.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful deck! Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat positive affirmations! I like these, especially the one you chose for Sunday. So these really aren't like tarot cards are they? More like meditation cards?
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of cards, I'm trying to work with, and figure out the Anubis Oracle. I love the artwork, but the definitions to the cards are so vague that it's leaving me frustrated. Grrr.
Yes, the are more like meditation cards or daily affirmation cards. The first sentence is sort of the affirmation (ie: I am free) and then the second sentence is a more in depth explanation of that. The cards are very pretty so you can keep it were you'll see it or just try to remember to say the affirmation. You do still choose them sort of like you would choose tarot cards, shuffling and putting your energy into the deck and drawing out the card.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen the Anubis Oracle cards. What type of definitions does it give you? (Also "Anubis" made me think of the StarGate series, I can't help it. I've seen every episode of all 10 seasons! LOL).
Affirmations are a great way to bring positive energies to your life. They really do work.
ReplyDeleteThe Anubis Oracle card definitions talk about the corresponding gods or goddesses, more so than what the cards mean in relation to the person getting the reading. It's strange...
I've watched a number of the Stargate episodes....but I love the movie even more. Kurt Russell rocks in it!
Thanks for the recommendation! I now have the app on my phone!
ReplyDelete