And for the rest of you, some wonderful May flowers!! Happy May Day everyone! I'm off to read palms, gather flowers and other wonderful witchy things. :)
Oh no, I'm hardly that good at flower arrangements! I put that arrangement together with the magical use of... wait for it... Google images! :) It was actually a great little DIY project. They used canning jars and held ribbon over the rim while putting the metal rim lid on (with out the inside portion). Anyway, the ribbon then became a handle for the jar and flowers. Then they put wonderful bells on the ribbon. If I had such supplies I would so do that for my mom's may day basket, but alas I don't. LOL.
Glad you enjoyed them pagan apples, dear. LOL Hugs to you. I'm going to try and respond to your email later today.
Kijjet...you're the best! I can't believe you did that! Your sense of humor is one of a kind...I love it!
ReplyDeleteI have to say, though....the bouquet is simply gorgeous. Did you put that together? I would like some flowers too, plus a few of those apples. :)
Enjoy your special day. Hugs! XX
Oh no, I'm hardly that good at flower arrangements! I put that arrangement together with the magical use of... wait for it... Google images! :) It was actually a great little DIY project. They used canning jars and held ribbon over the rim while putting the metal rim lid on (with out the inside portion). Anyway, the ribbon then became a handle for the jar and flowers. Then they put wonderful bells on the ribbon. If I had such supplies I would so do that for my mom's may day basket, but alas I don't. LOL.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed them pagan apples, dear. LOL Hugs to you. I'm going to try and respond to your email later today.
Thank goodness for Google images! What would my blog be without them? LOL!
ReplyDeleteEither way, the arrangement is so beautiful!
I have to get those charm and clasp pictures over to you too! I can't believe it's already noon here and i'm still in my pajamas! :)
Thank you for the flowers! Happy May Day to you.
ReplyDeleteThank you! The grandkids and I made a Fairy Garden today -- photos posted at Stabbity Thorn.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the flowers!!Happy May!!Hugs,Cat
ReplyDelete